Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Skymark Airlines are now accepting applications from B737NG Captains Non Type Rated for the placement of B737NG Captain Non Type Rated on a 3 years contract with Skymark Airlines based in Japan.
Contract Term: 3 years
Location/Base: Tokyo or Kobe, Japan- with commute home each month
Ref #: 570
Aircraft Type: B737-6/7/8/900 NG
- Must have Glass Cockpit Jet Aircraft Type rating and experience
- Total Time: 7500 + hours
- Total PIC time: 2000 + hours (on the following aircraft types)
- Aircraft Types: B717, B757, B767, B744, B777, B787 A320, A330, A340, A380, MD90, MD-11 EMB145 to 195, CRJ200 to CRJ1000 and F100
- Currency: Last flight within 18 months
- Age: Under 60 years at date of joining Skymark Airlines will be holding the following screenings in March 2013
Screenings ongoing throughout 2014!
- An excellent opportunity for type rated pilots to fly the B737NG, or A330 and A380 in the future.
- 10 days off (9 consecutive) per month after completion of training, plus 20 days annual leave. Some annual leave days can be added to monthly days off.
- Excellent pay and allowances, including per diems, accommodation, furniture and air tickets for monthly commute.
- Rishworth provides you with both (at no cost to you) Worldwide Medical Insurance cover AND Personal Accident and Illness (Loss of Income / Income Protection) Insurance – both policies being market leading insurances.
Skymark Airlines Pilot Testimonial "I am on my second contract with Rishworth Aviation and all I can say is thank you. When you are looking for a job, having the right agent to assist you is essential. The recruitment consultants are very efficient during the recruitment process and on my arrival in Japan, I didn´t find a Rishworth representative, I found a friend. Thank you Tsutomu Terashima san [Rishworth’s in market representative] for making everything so easy. Is Rishworth the best? I don’t know but they are doing an excellent job for me." (Rishworth Contractor, B737NG Captain, Skymark Airlines) Rishworth contract pilots at Skymark Airlines are available to share their experiences and advice to you before your screening and start on contract.
Rishworth contract pilots at Skymark Airlines are available to share their experiences and advice to you before your screening and start on contract.
For more details and to fast track your application please APPLY NOW and register at www.rishworthaviation.com, once registered you will be able to view the full job description including pay. If you are registered already please login to your pilot portal.
Pilots who don't yet meet these experience requirements are invited to register and update their details at www.rishworthaviation.com. When your experience matches our position requirements, we will be able to notify you of positions which you qualify for, which may be of interest to you.