Since 1967 Monarch Aircraft Engineering has been consistently providing the highest technical and service standards to major airlines from around the world. We are entering an exciting period of rapid expansion with opportunities in both line and base maintenance.
Our portfolio of MRO types include Airbus A300, A320 family, A330, Boeing 737NG, 757, 767, 777, and more recently supporting the first Boeing 787 Dreamliner to enter into service within Europe. We can provide you with career opportunities at many of our locations including Luton, Manchester, Gatwick, Birmingham and new stations in East Midlands, Leeds Bradford and Warsaw, Poland.
We have vacancies for B1 / B2 Licensed Technicians, Aircraft Engineers, Lead Engineers and offer a competitive salary, shift pay, pension, great travel benefits and excellent opportunities to gain additional training in this fast growing organisation on some of the newest aircraft types in operation.
If your approach to your career meets ours in that ‘flying high is as much about attitude as altitude’ and you currently have experience or qualifications on one or more of the types detailed then please apply now via our website at http://www.monarchaircraftengineering.com/Careers/Jobs.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Air Traffic Control jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Cabin Crew jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Flight Training and Instructors jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 Flight Operations jobs in United Kingdom