Flight Instructors, Chief Instructor, Head of Training - Asia and the Middle East
Alpha Aviation Group operates pilot training organisations in the UK, Philippines and UAE. We are currently expanding our capability and embarking on new projects to meet the demands of the international aviation community for professional, innovative pilot training solutions. To support this expansion we are seeking to fill the following vacancies at locations in Asia and the Middle East:
Responsible for providing basic, advanced and instrument flight instruction to ab-initio candidates on single and multi-engine aircraft. Applicants must have:
• CPL/IR(A) issued by an ICAO state
• Flight Instructor rating including the privileges to instruct for CPL, IR and multi-engine ratings
• A minimum of 500 hours total flight time including 200 hours as instructor
Successful applicants will enter into a local contract of employment. In addition to a competitive salary there will be the opportunity to accrue credit towards discounted type-rating training on A320 or B737.
Responsible for the supervision of flight and theoretical knowledge instruction to CPL/IR candidates. Applicants must have:
• CPL/IR(A) or ATPL(A) issued by an ICAO state
• Flight Instructor rating including the privileges to instruct for CPL, IR and multi-engine ratings.
• Hold or have held a Flight Examiner’s authorisation.
• A minimum of 3000 hours pilot-in command flight time including 2000 hours as instructor and 200 hours as instrument flying instructor.
• Management experience in a flight training organisation
Successful applicants will enter into a local fixed-term contract of employment with the possibility of extension.
Head of Training:
Responsible for ensuring that training provided is in accordance with regulatory requirements, supervision of all instructors and monitoring progress of students. Applicants must have:
• ATPL(A) issued by an ICAO state
• Significant military or civilian experience in ab-initio flight instruction.
• Type Rating Instructor (TRI) or equivalent rating on a multi-pilot aircraft type
• Significant management experience
• An understanding of current developments in pilot training.
Preference will be given to candidates who hold a type-rating on A320.
Further information about Alpha Aviation Group and these vacancies is available on our website: www.aag.aero. To apply, please email by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button stating clearly which post you are applying for and attaching a CV. Your CV must include details of your qualifications, previous experience, present and past employers and (where applicable) state of licence issue. All applicants must be able to comply with the working visa requirements for Philippines and UAE.