Web Analytics Specialist
Join Emirates, the world?s leading international airline, and help manage one of the best-rated airline websites on the planet. We want people with a passion for communications, an eye for great design and content, and a mind for business.
Web Analytics & Conversion Optimisation
We are looking for a web analyst and conversion optimisation specialist to work with our Online Content team. Must have experience of Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst as a minimum. You will have an understanding of the whole digital marketing mix working closely with internal teams and agencies to get the most from our analytics and tracking technologies, providing insight to commercial business units.
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) with a specialisation in Digital Communication.
- 5+ years experience as an Account Manager in an international interactive agency/in-house digital team managing online or integrated marketing activities.
- Experience of content personalisation and conversion optimisation tools is also a requirement.
- Able to configure, produce and analyse scheduled and ad-hoc reports and dashboards
- Implement best practise techniques and run educational forums
- Conduct multivariate testing
- Technical background, able to recommend, set up and implement conversion testing tools
- Experience of Enterprise level CMS including Tridion
Salary & Benefits: We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
More jobs like this
- Permanent Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Aerospace Engineering jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Business Services jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Marketing Strategy and Development jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Communications jobs in United Arab Emirates