Production Planning Officer
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
The Position: To supervise and organize the production planning preparation team in order to plan, organise and arrange work packages ahead of maintenance input. Ensure on-time closure of work package of the maintenance input, control and oversight of the recording of compliance acting as focal for the correction and chasing of open issues in relation to the received completed work package.
Salary & Benefits: We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Vocational or Diploma (12+2 or equivalent) in Aeronautical Engineering
- 5 years aviation experience within Aircraft Maintenance/Production Planning at an airline or 3rd party Maintenance facility
More jobs like this
- Permanent Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Aerospace Engineering jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Engineering Product Lifecycle Management jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Permanent Planning Engineer jobs in United Arab Emirates