Aircraft specification Cabin Project Manager
The LOPA & Virtual Reality specialist is responsible to generate for all new aircraft cabin layouts a DMU for 2D and 3D Virtual Reality reviews. He collects LOPA requirements from my clients internal stakeholders and performs LOPA optimisations.
* Compile the technical specification for Airbus and Boeing new Line and Retrofit LOPAs based on my clients Product and Technical requirements.
* Liaise with Aircraft manufacturer and BFE suppliers for LOPA definition and CAD data integration.
* Perform 2D/3D CAD Cabin Interior modelling to support Virtual Reality LOPA reviews.
* Perform LOPA studies and layout optimisation.
* Support the BFE development and Aircraft cabin definition process.
* Tertiary qualifications that meet the eligibility requirements for membership as a charted engineer(e.g.Bachelor degree in the field of Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical/Electronics engineering) .
* 5 years job-related experience in the field of Airbus/Boeing cabin definition, certification, BFE Cabin Product Development and/or VIP outfit/retrofit.
* Sound background and skills in LOPA and 3D Aircraft Cabin Virtual Reality modelling (Autocad, Pacelab).
* Self-motivated team player with strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with experience to work in a multi-cultural working environment.