B777/B787 JAA Type Rating Examiners
Zenon Aviation currently requires B777/B787 JAA Type Rating Examiners for an international training company.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and customer focused individual to join our team based in the South East of England as JAA/EASA authorised B777/B787 Type Rating Examiners (TRE). In this role you will be responsible for conducting the highest quality simulator instruction and testing for customer flight crews. This will involve delivering type ratings, differences and recurrent training in accordance with the company’s approved syllabus, their Standards and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct JAA LSTs, LPCs, and other end of course evaluations, in compliance with regulatory, Company and customer requirements.
- Conduct flight crew training and examination of customer pilots during the full flight simulator phase of training at local and remote sites.
- Conduct thorough and complete briefings prior to each training session, as well as debriefings and critiques at the end of each training session, to ensure that the customer is aware of their performance.
- Provide a brief outline of the training events for future sessions.
- Evaluate and document the pilots' performance and progress in the training sessions in the relevant records and reports to allow third party assessment.
- Report any customer training problems or conflicts to Flight Training management. Perform administrative duties relative to training and testing such as correct completion of regulatory forms, preparing for the delivery of training, record keeping, monitoring customer progress, training development and maintenance of training programs. Communicate with the Simulator Maintenance personnel to report any simulator problems or malfunctions.
- Enable the efficient delivery of training by ensuring that all administrative duties relating to training are arranged and the briefing room and simulator are prepared in readiness for the training session.
- Performance of all of the duties required of a Ground School Instructor.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold the appropriate JAA/EASA Instructor/Examiner authorisation.
- Possess significant experience with a scheduled/non-scheduled jet transport carrier including 2000 hours as Pilot In Command.
- Have a minimum of three years instructional and examination experience on transport category aircraft with suitable experience as a simulator instructor.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenon are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More jobs like this
- Permanent UK Pounds Aviation and Airlines jobs in South East England
- Permanent UK Pounds Flight Crew jobs in South East England
- Permanent UK Pounds Flight Training and Instructors jobs in South East England
- Permanent UK Pounds Aerospace Engineering jobs in South East England
- Permanent UK Pounds Business Services jobs in South East England