Test Engineer, Product Unit Crash (m / f)
• They are all technical, schedule and economic questions competent partner for our internal and external customers.
• Responsible for the preparation, implementation and documentation of crash tests at home ACTS.
• experienced team leader of expert trial mechatronics team
O task distribution
O Ensuring the performance of work in a team
• You are fully responsible for
O the technically correct and punctual experimental procedure and documentation
O for the available budget
O the entire order cycle and the test result
• Customer service in house and service-oriented futures dominate your daily life
• You are an engineer specializing in engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, electrical or experienced and skilled workers can already several years of experience in the field of vehicle safety
• Strong organizational skills, coupled with perseverance and a service-oriented attitude.
• Responsible individual action, proactive identification of necessary organizational and technical measures and implementing them.
• Very good knowledge of English and German.
• Good computer skills (MS Office).
• Knowledge of Diadem, CBB is an advantage.
Earliest start date: 15th March 2013th