Food & Beverage Manager (E K F C)
Emirates Flight Catering is an Emirates Group associated company and operates the world's largest in-flight catering facility. We have two catering units at Dubai International Airport that providing meals and in-flight services to both Emirates Airlines and approximately 120 airline clients. We also operate premium airport lounges, an events division, off airport food and beverage outlets, a frozen meal manufacturing plant and the largest industrial laundry in the region.
This position is within the Food and Beverage Airport Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for ensuring full compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety system.
- Lead and develop staff within the area of responsibility including recruitment, on job orientation, probation management, performance planning and review, training, succession planning, daily staff supervision and coordination of work with the Food and Beverage Managers.
- Responsible for the allocation of work tasks and staff performance management to ensure that staff performance meets service requirements.
- Manage matters of poor performance and misconduct including root cause analysis, determination of investigation findings and development activities.
- Manage costs to reflect operating forecasts and budgeted figures relating to staff payroll including overtime, equipment, food material utilisation and waste elimination without compromising on product quality and service.
- Plan and manage the day of operations including the service plan and delivery in accordance with client requirements.
- Ensure that all products released into the service environment are of the required standard and quantity.
- Assist with the investigation of client and passenger complaints including root cause analysis and recommendation of corrective actions.
- Ensure full compliance to the company’s food safety and quality management system requirements and close out any non-conformances with the required timeframe.
- Implement new products, process improvements and cost saving initiatives to achieve business objectives and financial results.
- Ensure compliance to the Food Safety and Quality Management systems.
- Ensure that equipment is used in a proper and safe manner.
- Ensure minimisation of customer complaints and establish systems to achieve quick resolution of customer complaints.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent professional qualification.
- Previous experience in a senior food and beverage role in a premium service environment.
- Demonstrated experience to manage all aspects of service operations including planning, stock handling and food preparation and presentation.
- Knowledge of industry trends.
- Highest standard or personal presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a workforce of professional and semiskilled multinational employees.
- Excellent people management skills with proven experience of leading and managing team in an effective manner and employing positive cultural change within.
- Strong negotiation skills and proven ability to achieve customer service recovery outcomes.
- Result orientated, appreciating and delivering milestones through contingent planning and effective schedule execution.
- Commercial acumen to prepare and analyse business cases.
Salary & Benefits: Salary package will be discussed during the interview to successful candidates.
To Apply:To express your interest in the above vacancy please apply on line.
Please click the Apply now button and search for reference:EPC/AA/24378