Design Engineering And Regional Co-ordinator
CAE Parc Aviation is recruiting for a position as a Design Engineering Co-ordinator representing their EASA Part 21J Design Organization in South East Asia. This position is for an experienced design engineer with marketing and commercial abilities.
The Design Engineering Co-ordinator will be responsible for representing CAE Parc Aviation DOA in SE Asia and supporting CAE Parc customers in the region. This will include providing both design and commercial support for the assessment of projects, origination of relevant design documentation (where appropriate) and monitoring implementation of approved designs. Client travel will be required in the region.
Liaison with CAE Parc customers to provide commercial proposals for design requirements and initiation of EASA Part 21 design solutions and ensuring the airworthiness of produced designs through:
- Production of commercial proposals in support of customer requirements for EASA Part 21 designs in the SE Asia region.
- Compilation of design documentation including accomplishment instructions, compliance reports and instructions for continued airworthiness.
- Liaison with Compliance Verification Engineers in support of the showing of compliance for the applicable airworthiness and environmental protection requirements.
- Project management of design changes.
- Liaison with customers, suppliers and OEM's including marketing of CAE Parc EASA Part 21 design capability in the SE Asia region.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Experience of working in the field of aircraft cabin interiors.
- Technical Degree (B.Eng, B.Sc), EASA Part 66 qualification/ Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence or equivalent.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems within required discipline.
- Knowledge of applicable aviation regulations including knowledge of EASA requirements.
- Experience in development of commercial proposals in response to design requirements
- Ability to interface effectively with design customers and respond in a timely manner to requests for design engineering support.
- Experience of working within the airline or MRO industry.
- Ability to work well with all members of the organisation.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to develop and guide processes through to closure.
- Working experience of using MS Office and AutoCAD products.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with multiple priorities and meet required deadlines.