B777 Captain (SAJ)
Boeing B777 Line Captain
Our customer, Jet Airways, a well established airline based in Asia, requires one hundred and twenty (120) B777 Line Captains and fourteen (14) B777 TRIs for June/August employment.
- hold an recognized airline pilot license;
- have at least 6,000 hours total time;
- have at least 3,000 hours command time on multi engine aircraft;
- have at least 700 hours as PIC on a variant of the B777 aircraft family;
- hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 64 when joining the airline;
- hold at minimum ICAO English certification Level 4.
Candidates who are not current must get recurrent training and proficiency check done at their expense before joining.
Our client offers a benefit package including:
- a monthly salary of 11,000 US $ after tax (equivalent to approximately 19,200 US $ per month before income tax);
- overtime pay at 150 US $ for hours above 80 hours per month;
- a six weeks on/ two weeks off rotation schedule;
- full medical coverage;
- a monthly lodging allowance of approximately 2,000 US $;
- ID travel as per airline rules;
- free local ground transportation.
A one year renewable contract is offered. Bases are Istanbul, Turkey and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Candidates can apply by visiting AeroPersonnel’s Web Site at www.aeropersonnel.com. Clicking in sequence on the Job Central, Apply for a Job will lead them to the application portal where after selecting the B777PIC/SAJ job they can upload their resume and fill-in on-line their licencing and experience information. Aviation documents listed below can also be uploaded through this portal.
- Photo page of passport;
- ATP licence front and back;
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate;
- Last three pages of logbook;
- Last PC report if available;
- Licence validation letter from local CAA;
- No accident/violation letter form local CAA.
In case of problems, candidates can e-mail their resume as a MS Word (.doc) or Rich Text Format (.rtf) attachments at firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, please indicate reference B777PIC/SAJ in your cover email and documents can be emailed to email@example.com
Resumes must indicate PIC time on type and date of last flight on the B777 aircraft family. Date of birth information must also be indicated.
Resumes in PDF File format or Word documents containing graphic files are not compatible with our computerized recruitment management system. They are automatically set aside and have to be replaced.
Please drop us a note when you have competed your application confirming you have done so.
Only candidates meeting the above requirements will be contacted.
Last updated : April 27, 2013.