EASA Sikorsky S-92 Ground and Simulator Instructors
FlightSafety International is the world’s premier professional aviation training company and supplier of flight simulators, visual systems and displays to commercial, government and military organizations. We provide more than a million hours of training each year to pilots, technicians and other aviation professionals..
We are currently seeking Sikorsky S-92 Ground and Simulator Instructors based in Farnborough.
Ground and Simulator Instructors are responsible for delivery of training to Customers receiving Initial, Recurrent and Enrichment Pilot training courses.
Successful applicants will receive full training and a competitive benefits package.
Prior to hiring, the applicants must:
- hold or have held a JAA/EASA ATPL(H) or CPL(H) with IR(H)
- have at least 1000 hours flying experience as a pilot of helicopters
- have at least 350 hours flying experience as a pilot of multi-pilot helicopters
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- previous instructional experience
- S-92 or similar ratings
- experience of Search and Rescue and/or Off-shore Operations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: (Minimum Requirements)
Higher Education preferred, or three years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination; equivalency years experience substitution must be in Aviation field.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunities Employer