Instructors in Aircraft Maintenance Training (AME) Department
Vacancies for Instructors in Aircraft Maintenance Training (AME) Department
(Job Ref: QAC/HR-Oct 346)
Qatar Aeronautical College (QAC) is a Centre of excellence for Aviation Training in the Middle East, based in Doha, Qatar. QAC currently deliver courses in integrated ATPL (A), soon to include ATPL (H), Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, ATC, meteorology (MET) and Airport Operations Management (AOM).
QAC invites professionals meeting the following requirements to join the Aircraft Maintenance Training Department for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Training (AME) Instructor to develop and deliver the EASA Part 66 B License Modules in a premier Part 147 approved college.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in engineering
- At least 8 years of industry experience working in a technical capacity in an aircraft maintenance or maintenance training environment.
- Should be a holder of an authorization to teach, issued by a competent authority member of ICAO or a training organization, or have completed a “Train The Trainer” Course or hold an Instructor Certificate issued by a legal entity
- Experience in course design and development
- Excellent skills in: organization, communication, computer operations (word and PowerPoint), leadership and team building.
Interested candidates should email CV, with covering letter and evidence of qualifications & experience, quoting the job reference (Job Ref: QAC/HR-Oct 346) by clicking on the 'Apply now Button'
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.