DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER ~ Aerodynamic Installations
- Full Time
- THE ROLE:
- Responsible for aerodynamics of engine installation, Nacelle, and Thrust reverser, focus on external nacelle flow, inlet flow and fan interaction, mixer, and nozzle flows.
- Support Engine programmes during all stages of the design process: conduction of preliminary design studies, delivery of detailed design assessments through computational flow simulation, support of the verification programme: planning and analysis of results from wind tunnel testing, engine testing and aircraft/flight testing and integration of engine
- Conduct Research campaigns in powerplant relevant fields in support of the Research and technology Team.
- Prediction of a range of aero thermal performance characteristics using CFD and other methods.
- PhD or Masters degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering or relevant Science or Mathematics degree subject with suitable experience in Turbomachinery aerodynamics and CFD
- Previous 7+ years Aerodynamics / Aeroengine Development experience.
- Ability to apply logical, analytical and innovative thinking on a range of technical problems
- CAD experience (Siemens NX)
- ANSYS Fluent
- Proactive, persistent and customer focused with a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Professionally working in Unix and Windows IT environment
- Good communication skills
- Very good English skills written and spoken
- EU member Passport Holder
Apply for DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER ~ Aerodynamic Installations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly