Deputy Manager Safety - Norwegian - London
Deputy Safety Manager
Norwegian Air UK Ltd (NUK) looking for an Airline Deputy Safety Manager to the UK organisation.
In NUK, the Deputy Safety Manager will have a leading role in the department in support to each Nominated Person. The role of the Deputy Safety Manager is to support the effective implementation and operation of safety management in the department.
We are looking for a person who has experience and education within safety management with the following qualifications:
- Understanding of principles and techniques for risk-based safety management
- Documented analytical skills and qualifications
- Technical understanding and knowledge of the aviation business
- Knowledge of acts and regulations in aviation, including EASA SMS, ICAO’s SARP.
- Good communications skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to be persistent and promote a just and fair culture together with an open reporting culture
- Excellent computer literacy with knowledge of relevant software programs
We are looking for a person preferably with the following experience:
- Experience from the aviation sector in technical, flight or ground operations
- Experience in the preparation of safety risk analyses, and conducting risk management processes
- Experience from investigation of incidents, accidents and human factors
- Experience from safety and quality audits
Areas of responsibility:
- Handling of safety reporting.
- Maintaining the integrity of the confidential reporting system.
- Participation, organization and process leadership of departmental safety risk analyses.
- Day to day follow-up of hazards, safety-related assumptions and safety actions.
- Monitoring of the risk reducing effect of safety actions.
The position is fulltime, daytime with office located at London Gatwick Airport, however some travel should be expected.
No Criminal Records.
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Air Traffic Control £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Air Traffic Control Assistant £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Flight Training and Instructors £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Flight Operations £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)