A320 First Officers - Aer Lingus
Sigma Aviation is delighted to advise that our client Aer Lingus with bases in Dublin and Cork are now hiring A320 FO Contractors for JANUARY 2017 start dates.
Apply today in order to be considered! Screening process will begin immediately, management interviews will take place in December for early 2017 joining.
***All contracts are two years in duration***
A really fantastic opportunity exists with this contract and there have been some recent changes to the offering:
- All pilots can now avail of 3 consecutive days off guaranteed twice each month to more easily facilitate a trip home.
- All pilots can now choose from a range of 4 different roster options including part time options
- All pilots will have the opportunity to apply for permanency when Aer Lingus run their next Direct Entry intake
- Basic salary of EUR6,000 per month
- Sector pay of approximately EUR1,200 per month
- Overnight allowances
- Two year renewable contract
- All rosters published 2-6 weeks in advance
- Free Personal Accident Medical Emergency Insurance cover (provided by Sigma)
If you would like this opportunity to work for an extremely well established, growing European airline, with attractive bases and to work alongside a truly excellent standard of pilot then you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- EASA Licence with A320 Type Rating
- Total Time of 800 hours
- Total A320 Time of 500 hours
- Date of last flight in the past 12 months
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most updated CV to Jennifer Fleming at email@example.com