Manager Policy & Technical
3 days left
- Full Time
AeroProfessional are currently seeking a Policy & Technical manager on behalf of our prestigious client to initiate, develop and implement policy as part of the Directorate team. If you enjoy travel as part of work and are looking for a new challenge, then don’t miss this opportunity to work with a dedicated team of aviation professionals located in the South of the UK.
- You should have a background in the aviation industry and a keen interest in the commercial, environmental, technical, and strategic challenges facing the airline industry in Europe.
- To assess and influence proposals and policy relating to policy and technical affairs to maximise benefits.
- To be responsible for managing the activities of regular and ad-hoc Group meetings, video or teleconferences.
- You must be confident and have excellent spoken, written and presentation skills, and able to express yourself clearly.
- To conduct ad-hoc studies, research, produce reports and to make recommendations to the General Manager Policy & Technical, Policy & Technical Groups or Director General, or the board
- You must be willing to travel Europe regularly when the need arises.
Do you have the right to live and work in the UK?
Do you have experience and interest in the aviation industry?
Apply for Manager Policy & Technical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly