Captain - SSJ 100 and the RJ85
A fantastic career opportunity with a European airline with various base locations! Offering a permanent contract at an extremely exciting time for Cityjet.
Cityjet offers a great remuneration package for their employees in addition to a new type rating!
Have you flown in the last 12 months? Do you have a valid EU passport?
Do you have previous or current Jet experience for application to the SuperJet fleet? This is mandatory
- 3500 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC on aircraft ≥ 18,000kg MTOW
- Current and valid EASA ATPL
- Current and valid class 1 medical
- Entitled to reside and work in the European Union
- Fluent in the English language with ELP level 5 or above, and free from any criminal record