A320 / Captains - Work Life Balance Guaranteed
Air Astana, based in Kazakhstan has been continuously growing for the last 16 years. With operating bases in Almaty and Astana, they have built up a great reputation with the local and expat pilots. Air Astana take pride in their 4-Star Airline Rating for the quality of their on-board services, as well as operating one of the youngest fleets in the world.
To build on these strengths they now require pilots for their A320/B757/B767/EMB190 fleets, to help them achieve further success. Astana offers a great working environment and work life balance and the opportunity to develop within the company.
- 5500 Hours Total
- 1500 PIC Hours
- 500 PIC Hours on Type
- 200 Hours in the Past 12 Months on Type (preferred)
- Valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
- Current A320 Type Rating
- Valid Class I Medical Certificate from JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
- Recent Sim Check
- CAT II & CAT III Qualification (preferred)
- Minimum English ICAO Level 4
- Non Commuting
- Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
- Accommodation Allowance
- Ground Transportation
- Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
- Loss of Income Assistance in case of an Accident.
- Travel Allowance
- ID 90 Tickets
- ZED Tickets
- Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
- Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
- Manuals and Uniform
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Anna to obtain more details.