B787 Type Rated Captains
China Southern Airlines - Extremely attractive salary, with various locations available. Great opportunity to work from: Europe, China or America for China Southern Airlines.
Due to delivery of 10 new B787 aircraft, China Southern Airlines have opened recruitment for experienced type rated B787 Captains.
The airline is also offering a new scheduling pattern to type rated B787 Captains. This pattern, will allow pilots to work for one month, and rest for another month.
Reverse schedule pattern (RSP) is available, along with a Mainland PRC base in Guangzhou offered.
- 5000+ Total time
- 2000+ Total PIC Time
- 500 PIC Hours on B787
- Age limit 57
- B787 Current Rating
- Last Flight within 6 Months
- ICAO Level 4 English Certification
- Be from an ICAO Member State that Holds Diplomatic Relations with China
- Current and Valid SIM Check
- Passport with 3 Years Validity
Remuneration: $13,065 USD-$21,000 USD (Depending on Roster)
- Month ON / Month OFF (MOMO)
- Reverse Scheduling Plan
- 20 Days On /10 Days Off
- 4 Year Renewable Contract
- Free Return Commuting Flights Once per Month
- Standby Return Family Tickets per Year on the CSA Network
- Jump Seat Access
- Housing Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance
- Loss of Income Insurance
- Safety and Performance Bonus
- Paid Overtime
Bases available: Guangzhou, Auckland, London.
Direct Personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full support offering 24 hour support.
Please contact Anna for more details.
Apply for B787 Type Rated Captains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly