ATR Captain | Commuiting Contract | On going Screenings
We are seeking ATR42/72 Captain on behalf of Stobart for a 1 year renewable contract.
The airline is offering a 1 year renewable commuting contract with an Irish or UK base for ATR Captain operating both the ATR42/72-500 and also ATR72-600
- Screening: Ongoing dates available in Dublin at SimTech with tickets & accommodation
- Bases: UK & Ireland and also Isle of Man
- Option 1, A fixed roster pattern with 23 days of annual leave per year pro rata.
- Option 2, 6 weeks on duty, followed by 2 weeks off duty, inclusive of all annual leave
Do you hold the following minimum requirements?
- JAA/EASA licenced, with valid ATR42/72 Rating
- JAA/EASA 1st Class Unrestricted Medical
- Total of 4,000 hours flying
- Total of 1,000 hours PIC time on ATR Fleet
- Date of Last Flight within last 12 months
- Minimum of ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- EEC Passport Holder
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
Please apply below if you are interest in the ATR Captain assignment or contact Eoin Field at email@example.com for further details.