B737efis First Officer
B737 First Officers | DUB Base | ASLI
CAE Parc is currently seeking experienced B737efis First Officers for a 2017 assignment based out of Dublin, Ireland with our client ASL Airlines Ireland. This will be supporting passenger operations and with competitive salary & allowance package on offer.
If you would like more details and can fit the minimum requirements below then please apply online or contact us directly via Eoin Field at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 18161778
Base: Dublin, Ireland.
Commencement date: Start date planned for February 2017
Duration: Up til 31 st Oct 2017
In order to be considered for this assignment you must meet the criteria outlined below:
- Minimum 1,500 Hours Total Time;
- Minimum 500 hours on Boeing 737 - preferably including time on -300/400/500 series
- EASA Licence
- European Union passport
- Current and Qualified on B737 with valid Type rating and Proficiency Check
- Date Of Last Flight on 737- 3/4/5/6/7/800 within 12 months
- ICAO Level 4 English Proficiency.
- Valid 1 st Class Medical Certificate.
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
Please apply below if you are interest in the assignment or contact Eoin Field at email@example.com for further details.