A320 First Officer - January Screening
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 First Officers for their Katowice (KTW) and Gdansk (GDN) base.
- A minimum of 500 hours on the A320.
- Last flight within the last 3 years.
- Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Valid EASA licence.
January 10-11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26 (Screening in Vilnius)
January16-17, 30-31 (Screening in Amsterdam)
- Popular destinations.
- One year fixed term contract with option to extend based on satisfactory performance.
- Bonus is calculated so that 72 EUR (one hundred Euros) is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month.
- Daily allowance: depends on the destination; paid per every twenty-four hours outside designated base.
Screening will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania or Amsterdam depending on the date. Screening cost refunded up-to €500 once the candidate joins the airline.
For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in January, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or +35318161722