Direct Entry A330 Position for A330 and A320 Captains - Commuting from Europe and Nr. America
A new and improved Flight Crew Recruitment Agreement has been created to meet the demand of HNA's latest expansion plans and the targets set to the HNA Group in becoming a leading operator in the aviation industry and the most favored company to work for.
Excellent training scheme is now available to current A320 captains to get CCQ training and fly wide body A330 aircraft.
This contract offers:
1. Extremely Generous remuneration and benefit package up to US$25000 per month plus overtime payment on top
2. Commuting bases include all HNA destinations in Europe, North America, Asia and more
3. Different roster patterns to suit individual needs including 8 days off and 11 days off per month, two month off time can be taken back to back and combine with annual leave and sick leave. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off rotation available to A330 captains.
4. Generous contract renewal bonus up to $20,000
5. Paid annual leave and sick leave up to 37 days
6. Free international tickets and ID travel
7. Health insurance, loss of license insurance and education benefit provided
8. Instructor positions are available to the right pilots
9. US$15000 additional bonus for pilots who can start contract within 2 months of successully completing screening
Current on A320 type rating, last flight within past 6 months
Have logged at least 4000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
ICAO English level 4 or above
Age 54 or below
No accidents or incidents reported
No criminal record
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully completed the CAAC checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.