B737NG Captain Contract I Hainan Airlines I Commuting from major international cities
Hainan Airlines is one of the biggest and fastest growing Chinese airlines, as well as the first Chinese Airlines being rated 5-star by Skytrax. It operates a large fleet and flies to a number of international destinations in Europe, North America, Australian, Southeast Asia and Middle East.
HNA has created a new and improved Flight Crew Recruitment Agreement to meet the demand of their latest expansion plans and the targets set to the HNA Group in becoming a leading operator in the aviation industry and the most favored company to work for.
This new package gives pilots a great deal of flexibility and very generous benefit. Hainan Airlines has become a stylish, modern and cutting-edge Airline, integrating the cultural essence of China with advanced technology, striving to become a world class premier brand in China and around the world.
This contract offers:
1. Extremely Generous remuneration and benefit package up to US$24000 per month plus overtime payment on top
2. Commuting bases include all HNA destinations in Europe, North America, Asia and more
3. Different roster patterns to suit individual needs including 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, 11 days off per month and more
4. Generous contract renewal bonus up to $20,000
5. Paid annual leave and sick leave up to 37 days
6. Free international tickets and ID travel
7. Health insurance, loss of license insurance and education benefit provided
8. Instructor positions are available to well-performed captains
Current B737 NG type rating, last PIC experience on type within past 12 months
Have logged 3000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
ICAO English level 4 or above
Age 55 or below
No accidents or incidents reported
No criminal record
Tempo Aviation provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth information and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete the CAAC checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our local assistants are based in a number of Chinese regional cities who will provide assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew. We also have specialists available for legal advice.