G200 Captain and First Officer each urgently required for Sino Jet HK - FAA license only
Established in Hong Kong in 2011, now has operation bases both in Hong Kong and Beijing, Sino Jet seeks to become a top Business Jet Management company in Asia that excels in quality service and air safety; and commits to provide seamless exclusive and customized services catering to customer needs.
Sino Jet has obtained the two highest certifications in Business Jet operation – Platinum 5-star certifications under the IS-BAO program of the International Business Aviation Council and under the CHEQ charter operator rating of ARGUS International.
This contract offers:
1. Direct employment with Sino Jet Hong Kong (Chinese license and CAAC screening not required)
2. Gross 150,000 HKD/Month for captain, 90,000-130,000 HKD/month for FO
3. 28 days paid annual leave and sick leave
4. One round trip air fare paid per contractual year; annual leave tickets paid for spouse and children; relocation allowance provided.
5. Work injury insurance, medical insurance and Mandatory Provident Fund provided
6. Overtime payment, outstation allowance available, social benefit according to Hong Kong employment laws and regulations are also available
1. Hold FAA license
2. Must hold current G200 type rating, recurrent training within past 12 months
3. Captain has logged more than 6000 total hour and 500 PIC hours on type, First Officer has logged more than 2000 flight hours and 200 on type
4. Last flight on type within past 12 months
5. Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
6. ICAO English level 4 or above
7. Captain age 55 or below, first officer age 40 or below
8. No accidents or incidents reported (company letter required at later stage)
9. No criminal record (criminal report required at later stage)
10. Immediate availability and experience in China are highly appreciated.