Aviation Sales Director - South UK
Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting a Sales Director for a leading FBO based in the South of England. Our client focuses on providing its customers with a comprehensive lifestyle solution that provides the highest standards of luxury. The organisation has set out to revolutionize the private aviation industry.
Responsible for leading the corporate sales function and accounts in the corporate and TMC Channels in the Germany. The role will include account management, business development, leading and developing a team.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• To lead and develop Corporate Sales
• To develop and motivate the company’s existing corporate business, corporate account targeting and delivering new business.
• To play a major part in the implementation of our joint business commercial agreements in the local market
• To achieve targets through an innovative business approach that yields a return on investment for the company and the joint business and contributes to the overall target.
• Accountability for the corporate sales performance
• Provide strong motivational leadership and mentoring to direct reports
• Develop and implement corporate sales programmes and revenue acquisition plans
• Track successes against target and account performance versus goal
• Anticipate marketplace movements in volume, mix and yield
The following attributes are also required:-
• The successful candidate must be a passionate, enthusiastic self-starter who can confidently deliver on their goals and expectations
• You must have a very solid and proven sales background in a results driven organization especially in business development and cold calling
• Have an excellent understanding and a track record of results in delivering solid financial performance
• This person must have exceptional written & verbal communication skills. Have the ability to communicate sales goals to team and possess strong public speaking, pitching and presenting talents
• Be excellent at thinking outside of the box, action orientated and super confident in their delivery
• This person needs to be high energy, positive and fun with an absolute passion & dedication/commitment to achieving the companies goals
Competitive salary package on offer and the Airline offers generous benefits package and travel allowances.
To apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com or for further information please telephone +44(0)1483 397385
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.