VIP Aircraft Product & Supply Chain Manager
Zenon is currently working with a Private Jet Charter Organsiation in their search for a Product & Supply Chain Manager. The organisation is a fast-growing entrepreneurial private aviation company, combining award-winning technology with a dedicated 24/7 team of private aviation experts.
This role requires a dynamic, engaging individual with the experience and confidence to successfully account-manage industry relationships with private jet owners and operators.
• Strengthening the organisations aircraft operator relationships
• Contract negotiation
• Business development of the supply chain
• Project management of technical integrations with scheduling software
• Auditing and approving new suppliers
The successful candidate will be working alongside Finance, Marketing, Technical and Sales teams in the UK and internationally to drive forward the product strategy and implementation and negotiate contracts.
The successful candidate will hold:
• Active knowledge of the business aviation industry is essential
• You must demonstrate prior success in account managing and developing the supply chain within the business aviation industry
• You should have a passion for sales, innovation and technology
• Advanced analysis skills to support regular evaluation of supplier performance and opportunities to optimise the supplier chain
• Ability to present to large and small audiences
• Fluency in at least one other European language would advantageous
To apply for this exciting opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits coupled with international travel opportunities please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively to discuss this role in confidence please telephone Ashley Ewen on – 01483 397385.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.