Commercial Air Charter Broker
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a well-established commercial aircraft brokerage to source a Commercial Air Charter Broker on a permanent basis for their offices in the UK.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:-
• Monitor and provide quotations for incoming requests.
• Ensure all administration associated with each project is carried out effectively.
• Act as a liaison between the relevant parties to ensure client expectations are met.
• Generate and follow up on sales leads to capture new business.
• Gather feedback from customer and supplier to monitor performance of all parties.
• Maintain up to date and detailed knowledge of the aviation market.
• Seize opportunities to expand the Clients database
• Carry out ongoing market research
• Based on market research to identify and pursue new business opportunities
• Work collaboratively within a team
• Degree qualified with a good knowledge of the Aviation Industry will be considered an advantage.
• ACMI - Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance experience is required, and Operational, commercial and sales experience will be considered an advantage.
• High degree of IT skills
• Have strong English language skills
• Have good communication and negotiation skills both written and verbal.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Commercial Air Charter Broker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly