FAA Chief Flying Instructor
We have been commissioned by one of the region’s leading flight training academies to source a FAA Chief Flying Instructor on a permanent basis for their facilities in the Middle East.
You primary objective will be to manage the flying and flight dispatch areas of the academy promoting a climate of professionalism and safe flying.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Current FAA Commercial Pilots License and associated ratings.
- Extensive experience in flight training instruction for professional pilot licenses and associated ratings or certificates.
- Proven managerial background in flight training organisation.
- Practical experience in Compliance and Safety Management Systems monitoring.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong Management and Leadership Skills.
- Strong analytical and process skills.
- Flight Instructor training standardisation & team collaboration.
- Student Progress & reporting on agreed training schedules.
- Implementation and update of all Training Standards.
- Compliance, maintenance and issue of Flight Training SOPs.
- Review and develop all Training programs offered.
- Measure and optimise Customer Satisfaction.
- Maximize management resources utilisation ensuring quality.
- Meet personal, business and financial objectives.
- Implement and monitor strategic company and department initiatives as required.
- FAA, Quality & Safety assurance compliance.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work for a forward thinking organisation with a true global footprint please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively for a confidential call to discuss the role with our Recruitment Consultant, Rachel Fry, please call – +44 (0)1483 3973 83.
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.