We have been commissioned by a one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Sales Analyst on a permanent basis for their facilities in the South East.
The primary focus will be responsibility for the quality of the regional revenue forecast and associated analyses, providing expert support to the regional sales team for business development opportunities, and bringing commonality across the region for revenue management, sales strategy and contracts.
• Manage the Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa regional revenue forecasts and budget processes, through co-ordination and co-operation with the various regional sales teams.
• Convert regional revenue data, utilisation data and customer data into meaningful information, for trend analysis and decision making purposes for senior managers and provide guidance in identifying the key issues or noteworthy events from this analysis.
• Manage the Sales Manager Incentive Plan (SMIP) within the sales teams including the tracking of quarterly performance vs targets.
• Implement monitor and report on sales matrices and suggest remedial action.
• Manage and control contract pricing, and provide assistance with the development of pricing models.
• Co-ordinate with the regional sales teams, the training centres, and business development teams in ensuring that all elements of any business development proposals are financially viable, complete, accurate, and have appropriate supporting evidence.
• Monitor all regional sales activity through the sales CRM tools and provide regular feedback to the Regional Business Development & Sales Leader, Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa to ensure all regional sales targets are being met by the sales teams.
• Arrange and participate in sales meetings, preparing the agenda and co-chair meetings in conjunction with the Regional Business Development & Sales Leader, Europe, Middle East, Asia & Africa.
• Management of the sales department cost budget ensuring prudent and educated use of the sales budget to maximise returns to the business
• Analysis of productivity of the sales teams and territories and identify new sales leads for the team.
• Additional duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree education or equivalent work experience
• Highly numerate with an aptitude for analysing numeric data
• Experience working with transactional sales teams including incentive plans and CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce).
• Expert knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and/or related data modelling skills.
• Good knowledge of other Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint).
• Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to work within a team based environment that involves significant remote management.
• Able to thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented business that requires development and refinement of processes & procedures.
• Initiative and achievement orientated.
• Marketing knowledge that includes pricing skills would be an advantage.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work for a forward thinking organisation with a true global footprint please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly