Manager of Policy & Technical
Zenon are currently seeking to recruit a Manager Of Policy & Technical to initiate, develop and implement new policies for a well know Airline Association and to join a dedicated team of aviation professionals located in Surrey.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated, articulate, enthusiastic and have a passion with a proven interest in Aviation Industry. The successful candidate will be prepared to lead discussions on policy covering a variety of strategic and technical issues affecting Airlines and Aviation Operators throughout Europe.
A background in the aviation industry and a keen interest in the commercial, technical and strategic challenges facing the airline industry in Europe and knowledge of European regulatory processes would be desirable.
• To develop and represent the policy of the Association in commercial, economic, social, legal, infrastructure, safety, operational, technical and environmental matters, and also with regard to airport affairs and user charges and the future European ATM Programme: SESAR
• To monitor and influence the activities of regulatory bodies in these areas and to assess the impact of prospective technical legislation, especially on airline and airport members.
• To investigate, review and coordinate members’ views on these issues, particularly through the appropriate working Groups.
• To propose and implement action in support of our clients mission statement.
Other Skills and Experience:
• Highly articulate
• A logical and analytical thinker
• Willing to travel
• An excellent ability to communication and present ideas
• Excellent written English with an ability, where necessary, to present complex ideas in simple easily understandable language
• Excellent inter-personal skills with people at all levels and cultures
• An ability to use tact and diplomacy
• An ability to listen and respect the views of others
• Not to be intimidated by interaction with highly experienced and senior industry figures
If the above opportunity is of interest to you and you want to work in a challenging and rewarding training environment please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 397 385 for a confidential discussion.
Unfortunately only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.