PC12 Type Rated Captains
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a new VIP Operator, who is providing commercial and charter flights within the Region to source a number of Captains for their Head Quarters based in the Middle East.
The successful candidate will act as a pilot on PC12NG on multi-crew commercial operations in both IFR and VFR.
• Passionate about aviation.
• Highly motivated and always looking to improve their skills and knowledge.
• Easy-going and like to deal with people.
• Hard working and pro-active.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS
• GCAA, EASA, FAA, CPL(A) with current IR
• PC12 Type Rating
• Medical Class 1
• ICAO ELP level 5 or higher
• 2500h Total time; 500h Turbine (Turbo-prop preferred);
• 1250h IFR
• 500h as PIC
• Multi Crew Experience 1500 hours or more or Flight Instructor Experience 1500 hours or more
• Experience on turbo-prop aircraft
• Experience in Commercial Air Transport Operations
• Experience in Nominated Post Holder duties
• FI or CRI rating
• FE or CRE rating
The client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and a great career plan with possibility of fast promotion, living in a very exciting and dynamic country.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please for your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role.
Apply for PC12 Type Rated Captains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly