Flight Operations Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a new start-up, high capacity jet airline, to source a Flight Operations Manager on a long term contract basis based located in Brisbane, Australia.
You will have the following responsibilities:
• The safe and efficient conduct of all flight operations
• Representing the Company in discussions/audits/communication with the regulator in Australia (CASA) and appropriate industry bodies or authorities relating to flight operations
• Ensuring the operation is conducted in compliance with all the relevant regulatory and company requirements relating to its Air Operator’s Certificate (AOC) with regard to flight operations
• Providing the CEO with input into the business relating to flight operations, which enhances the business via increased productivity, cost benefits (but not at the expense of safety), risk management advice, and general senior management advice
• Oversight and coordination of aircrew rosters
• Ensuring aircrew maintain appropriate CASA or EASA qualifications as required, including licences and rating as well as recency requirements
• Responsibilities for the company operations documentation
• Recruitment and selection of flight operations personnel
• Oversight of the aircraft flight planning, performance and weight and balance contract providers
You will be required to hold the following skills and experiences:
• A CASA and EASA ATPL with a current TRE rating on the B737 NG
• A minimum of 3000 hours on the B737NG and 5000 hours total flight time
• Strong organisational ability with a proactive approach
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in senior flight operations management
• Proven ability to interact with key reports, operations control and crew planning, training and cabin crew
• Proven ability to interact with key stakeholders – CEO, Head of Safety, Engineering, Cabin Services and Ground Services
• Good communicator who promotes teamwork and a positive working environment
• You must have Australian citizenship
• Good communicator who promotes teamwork and a positive working environment.
• Be able to obtain a CASA approval as a TRE or be able to obtain the qualification
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.