Aviation Security Instructor - Africa
Zenon Aviation are delighted to be supporting a global leader in the provision of Aviation Security Solutions with a number of contract positions for Aviation Security Instructors based within Africa.
This opportunity will provisionally start in early January until the end of April and will involve all aspects of the course development, training objectives, lesson planning and delivery of ‘best in class’ aviation security training within EU and ICAO regulations.
• Develop, create and deliver aviation security training lessons, including all associated paperwork, lesson plans and training aids as agreed
• Deliver operational security training, including formal on-the-job training and mentoring
• Provide feedback and support to address areas of low performance and corrective actions required
• Establish, monitor, Identify and recommend individuals with potential for fast track development
• Provide the necessary reports to support both the client, management and project.
• Ability to provide and delivery courses covering Aviation Security Officer (GSO), Aviation Security Supervisor (GSS), Aviation Security Manager, Air Cargo Security and Regulatory Inspector Training to local staff under EU and ICAO regulations.
• Proven ability to deliver excellent aviation security training
• Available to travel at short notice
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence for more information.
Alternatively for a confidential call to discuss the role with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please call – +44 (0)1483 3973 83.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this vacancy.