B757/B767 / Captains / Air Astana
Air Astana is based in the beautiful country of Kazakhstan with a home base at Almaty International Airport. The airline operates A320, EMB 190, B757 and B767 aircraft in one of the youngest fleets in the world.
Due to strong growth in the company, Air Astana is currently recruiting A320 Captains. The airline is offering pilots a great working environment, work life balance and opportunity to develop.
- 5500 Hours Total
- 1500 PIC Hours
- 500 PIC Hours on Type
- 200 Hours in the Past 12 Months on Type (preferred)
- Valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
- Current B757/B767 Type Rating
- Valid Class I Medical Certificate from JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
- Recent Sim Check
- CAT II & CAT III Qualification (preferred)
- Minimum English ICAO Level 4
- Non Commuting
- Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
- Accommodation Allowance
- Ground Transportation
- Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
- Loss of Income Assistance in case of an Accident.
- Travel Allowance
- ID 90 Tickets
- ZED Tickets
- Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
- Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
- Manuals and Uniform
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Anna to obtain more details.