A380 Captain | Korean Air
- Excellent salary, Korean Tax paid
- 9 continuous days off per month at nominated home base, plus 2 days annual leave per month = 11 continuous days per month and up to 3 days worldwide commuting provided
- Excellent air travel benefits for all family members
- Best quality, hotel accommodation and transport provided in Seoul and throughout the KAL network
- Exceptional worldwide banking and an excellent range of personal insurance options available
- Prompt, personal service at all times from the dedicated CCL team.
- We are currently seeking experienced A380 Captains for placement with our prestige client, Korean Air, on a renewable 5 year contract basis.
- The retirement age for A380 Captains is 65 and the maximum recruitment age is 60yo.
- 1,000+ PIC hours on A380
- 2,500+ total PIC Airline Jet Transport hours
- 5,000+ total Airline JET Transport hours
- 7,000+ total time
- 4+ years as F/O Airline Transport
- Flight on type within last 24 months
- Less than 60 years of age at date of joining
Korean Air’s (KAL) fleet expansion is creating an ongoing requirement for the expansion of the Airline’s expat pilot group. This is an opportunity to join a major international airline and enjoy the benefits of this commuting contract. Home bases are available in the UK, USA and 100 other cities in 45 countries.
CCL is managed and operated by aviation professionals and is the largest provider of professional flight crew to Korean Air. We maintain a high level of contactability with our flight crew and provide assistance with the application, interview & screening processes, cater for offshore banking requirements and offer comprehensive insurance cover.
KAL are currently offering monthly screenings. Please visit www.koreanairpilot.com for current available dates.
For Further details please visit our website www.koreanairpilot.com
CCL AVIATION & APPLICATION
CCL Aviation is a Client focused recruitment Air Crew leasing company with a commitment to personal service and excellence. Your questions are always welcome.
To receive full Terms and Conditions and package details, please email us your CV/Resume including a summary of your flight experience. Please also ensure you do meet the minimum requirements as mentioned above.
Email your CV/Resume with Flight experience by clicking on the "Apply” Button above or completing the form below. Alternatively register at www.kal-ccl.com
Apply for A380 Captain | Korean Air
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly