B767 Non Type Rated First Officer | Air Japan
FIRST OFFICER | B767 | NARITA | JAPAN
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Air Japan are now accepting applications from B767 First Officers Non Type Rated (Airbus Experience) for the placement of B767 First Officers Non Type Rated (Airbus Experience) on a 5 years contract with Air Japan based in Air Japan.
Contract Term: 5 years, with possible extensions to age 65
Location/Base: Narita, Japan
- 3,000 + total flight experience and 500 + commercial jet hours (Boeing or Airbus airline experience preferred)
- 250 hours PIC (of which 70 hours can be PIC and remaining can be PICUS) OR 500 hours PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country; 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight; 75 hours Instrument Flight required
- Valid ICAO ATPL & Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating or Jet Aircraft Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Date of last flight on jet aircraft within the last 12 months
- Great Career Development
- An excellent opportunity to fly the B767!
- Excellent pay and allowances, including accommodation and commuting allowance
- At least 10 consecutive days off at home each month!