B737 300-500 Captain - airBaltic
On behalf of our client airBaltic, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced B737 300-500 Captains for a 10-month contract based in Riga, Latvia. This contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, a minimum of 4 consecutive days off every month (roster pattern on a monthly rotating basis 6/2, 6/2, 6/4) accommodation and ground transportation also provided. While this requirement is ongoing we are seeking suitable candidates that would be available to start in February and March. Applicants must hold a JAR-FCL or EASA ATPL and also an EU or EEA Passport.
- Total Time in excess of 5000 hours
- At least 500 hours PIC time on B737
- Hold a current JAR-FCL or EASA ATPL
- Minimum of 150 hours on the B737 within the last 12 months
- Current ICAAO Class 1 Medical
- EU or EEA Passport
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.
Apply for B737 300-500 Captain - airBaltic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly