B737 300-500 Captain - airBaltic
On behalf of our client airBaltic, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced B737 300-500 Captains for a 10-month contract based in Riga, Latvia. This contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, a minimum of 4 consecutive days off every month (roster pattern on a monthly rotating basis 6/2, 6/2, 6/4) accommodation and ground transportation also provided. While this requirement is ongoing we are seeking suitable candidates that would be available to start in February and March. Applicants must hold an EU or EEA Passport.
- Total Time in excess of 5000 hours
- At least 500 hours PIC time on B737
- Hold a current ATPL with B737 Type Rating
- Minimum of 150 hours on the B737 within the last 12 months
- Current ICAAO Class 1 Medical
- EU or EEA Passport
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.