Licensed Aircraft Engineer – B1 and/or B2
Aeroprofessional are pleased to be recruiting for a licensed aircraft engineer, B1 and/or B2 type rated on at least one aircraft. The client has expressed a specific interest in Embraer 170/190 type approval. This role is for one of our most prestigious clients who are based in the north of England, however position will be based at London City Airport.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to work in the heart of London!
- You have an EASA Unrestricted Part 66 Licence B1, with at least one type rating
- You have recognised Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship or Training
- You have previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
- You have an awareness of Health and Safety rules and regulations surrounding an LAE function
- You have experience of working to regulations i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers’ publications as necessary
- Fluent in English language, or to a minimum of ICAO Level 4 standard *as per CAA requirements for holding an Airside Driving Permit