Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client are currently accepting applications from ATR72-600 series qualified Captains, Instructors and Examiners for NEW 24 month contracts based in Asia.
Our client is offering excellent terms and conditions making this a leading ATR contract currently available in the market.
Candidates interested in applying should have:
- Minimum 4000 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2000 hours total PIC time on all aircraft types
- Minimum of 100-500 PIC hours on the ATR72-500/600 series
- Must have completed 600 series Delta Course Training and ideally have operational PIC time on the 600 series
- Instructors/Examiners should ideally have a minimum of 2 years instructional experience on the ATR72-500/600 type within the last 3 year period
Please note for Instructors/Examiners only qualified on the ATR72-500 series with no 600 series Delta Course Training your application may be considered for Delta Course Training at a later date. Further details will be provided if this program is confirmed for ATR72-500 Instructors/Examiners only.
For further details on these positions please forward your current resume for the attention of Claudia on email, email@example.com