Captain | B767 | Thailand | Asia Atlantic Airlines
4 days left
- Full Time
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Are you passionate about travel and the opportunities it brings? Do you dream of working for a dynamic, ambitious airline that will give you the opportunity to grow and develop your career?
To fulfill our vision of becoming a global leader in the leisure airline sector, we’re always interested to hear from enthusiastic, talented individuals. We know that having the right team in place is critical to our success today – and in the future.
If you’re selected to work with us, you can be sure of a rewarding and successful career in front of you. We invest in our talent for the long haul, rewarding success and providing opportunities for growth and development.
Suitable candidate requirements:
- Hold a valid and current (within the last 18 months) Captains Type Rating on the B767/B757.
- Current Class 1 Medical.
- Experience on International Routes.
- Minimum 5,000 hours total flight time (civil aircraft).
- Minimum 500 hours PIC time B767/B757 (left hand seat).
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English.
- Passport to be current for a minimum of 12 months on joining, with a minimum of 7 full blank pages.
- Be in possession of no aviation incident / accident report.
- No criminal record.
- Provide three references.
Note: In the email subject line place Captain Position
Include with your email the following documents:
- CV, containing a Passport Size Colour Photo.
- Colour Copy of Passport (original size).
- Colour Copy of Pilot Licence, [front and back] (original size).
- Copy of Medical Certificate (original size).
- Copy of Last Three Pages of Log Book (original size).
- Copy of Last Simulator Training Session (original size).
- Copy of Last Simulator Check Report (PPC) (original size).
- Colour Copy of Current English Proficiency (original size).
Note: Maximum size of each email to be no larger than 20MB
- Base monthly salary 300,000 THB, 41-70 hours per month additional 1,500 THB per hour, 71 hours and above per month an additional 2,000 THB per hour. Work permit & visa provided. Company pays all Thailand taxes. Hotel accommodation provided for 7 days on arrival. Health insurance, 21 days annual leave per year not including 30 days sick leave. Non-commuting schedule.
Those Applicants who are short listed will be contacted.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Captain | B767 | Thailand | Asia Atlantic Airlines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly