Turboprop Captains - Direct Entry A320 Captain Positions
If you are currently flying as PIC on a turboprop with MTOW over 20tonnes and would like to fly A320 then please send us your CV today.
Sigma Aviation Services is delighted to announce that we are seeking Turboprop Captains for an attractive permanent position with an A320 Operator. This is a Direct Entry Command A320 Role.
Candidates must have:
- Right to live and work in EU
- EASA ATPL
- 3500 Hours (Factorised according to airline system)
- 1,500 hrs as PIC on Turbopropeller aircraft > 20,000 kgs MTOW
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Date of Last flight within the Past 6 Months (on qualifying aircraft type)
This is a permanent position with a decent package on offer for successful candidates including
- Basic Salary
- Sector Pay
- Overnight Allowances
- Life Insurance
- Accident/Medical Insurance
- Loss Of Licence Insurance
- Staff Travel
- Salary and Sector Pay Goes Up 5% Ever 1000 Hours!
Two options exist for A320 Type Rating
- 12,000EUR upfront cost, or
- 15,000EUR paid by company with a three year bond
Apply today to find out if this A320 Opportunity could be the next step in your career this New Year!
Send your CV to Roxana on email ID email@example.com .
Apply for Turboprop Captains - Direct Entry A320 Captain Positions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly