Highly Experienced Regulatory Course Instructors
Highly Experienced Instructors
JAA TO is looking for regulatory course instructors, in various regulatory areas of expertise:
Aircrew FSTD, Airworthiness, Auditing, Cabin Safety Ops, EASA OPS CAT, EASA Air Operations Management Team Workshops, EU RIP I&P, HF/CRM, Inspection and Investigation, Maintenance Programme, NAA Inspectors Training Course, Part-M/Part-145/66/147/Sub G and I, SMS, and SORs.
Our trainers are hired on a freelance basis and work for either Authorities, Industry organisations and/or Universities throughout Europe.
JAA TO Freelance Trainers are experts on aviation regulations, passionate about delivering high quality regulatory training, and possess excellent instructional techniques, as well as presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
Minimum requirements are:
- Extensive knowledge of the applicable regulations
- Possess significant training experience and be able to deliver competency-based training in their field of expertise
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the aviation industry
- High level of knowledge and skills in area of instruction
- Possess instructional competencies (preference for instructors who have already completed successfully a Train the Trainers Programme, either from JAA TO or from ICAO)
- Excellent verbal, communication and presentation skills in the English language, both for lecturing and communicating with course participants
- Excellent writing skills for developing courses
- Enjoy compiling information and preparing effective course material
- Able to effectively evaluate student progress
- High level of enthusiasm for the regulatory field of expertise
- Enjoy motivating and inspiring candidates
- Enjoy sharing information with others
- A commitment to continuous professional development
Please post your interest along with a letter of motivation and European-format CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate your areas of expertise (regulatory) as per our training course-categories.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.