Captain | B737NG | France | TUI
Captain | B737NG | France |TUI
Choosing a job with TUI is choosing to work every day at the “best time of the year”. Did you know that TUI Travel Belgium is the biggest leisure travel group in Belgium? It is a young and highly stable company based on four keystones: Jetair the tour-operator, the Jetaircenter agencies, the Jetairfly airline and the Tec4Jets maintenance company. Let your (international) ambition take flight and join our passionate 1800-strong team. We can offer you vertical, horizontal and geographical development possibilities that will bring you to the crossroads of your professional life.
Live the challenge with us, with the TUI smile on your lips: a smile that symbolises the consideration and satisfaction of our customers and employees alike.
Due to the expansion of the company, TUI fly is currently looking for motivated Captains for summer contracts (summer season 2017).
TUI fly offers you a professional working environment with high standards. Flying with well-trained colleagues, you will also have the opportunity to coach young First officers. Together with a passionate and motivated crew you are making travel experiences special!
- You are type rated on B737 NG;
- You have min. 5000 flight hours in total, min. 1000 flight hours on type and min. 2000 flight hours above 20 ton;
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of French is an advantage.
- You are interested in a contract of limited duration (covering the summer season) - (we offer 3 seasonal contracts of min. 8 months/year)
- You are available to start at TUI fly between January 2017 and April 2017 until at least November 2017.
- You are interested to fly out of a French base (Nantes, Lyon, CDG or Lille)
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight!
TUI fly offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company, where the feeling of being on holiday never disappears. We offer you a contract of limited duration (we offer 3 seasonal contracts of min. 8 months/year), an attractive salary package and the opportunity to fly for a fantastic company.
You are passionate about aviation and appreciate the captivating tourism sector? Do not hesitate any longer and apply for the job now!
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.