First Officer | B737NG | TUI Belgium
First Officer | B737NG | Belgium | TUI
Choosing a job with TUI is choosing to work every day at the “best time of the year”. Did you know that TUI Travel Belgium is the biggest leisure travel group in Belgium? It is a young and highly stable company based on four keystones: Jetair the tour-operator, the Jetaircenter agencies, the Jetairfly airline and the Tec4Jets maintenance company. Let your (international) ambition take flight and join our passionate 1800-strong team. We can offer you vertical, horizontal and geographical development possibilities that will bring you to the crossroads of your professional life.
Live the challenge with us, with the TUI smile on your lips: a smile that symbolises the consideration and satisfaction of our customers and employees alike.
Due to the expansion of the company, TUI fly is currently looking for motivated First Officers for summer contracts (summer season 2017).
At TUI fly you work in a professional environment with high standards. As a First Officer you will already be given quit some responsibilities. Professional and experienced Captains will actively be coaching you to bring you to the next level. Together with a highly motivated and dynamic team, you make travel experiences special!
- You are in possession of a (Frozen) ATPL, valid IR/Me, and an MCC certificate;
- You have a type rating B737-300/900
- You ideally have a minimum of 1000 hours total time and minimum of 500hrs on type
- You are fluent in English, preferably also in French and Dutch
- You are interested in a contract of limited duration, (covering the summer season) - (we offer 3 seasonal contracts of min. 8 months/year)
- You accept to fly out of any base in Belgium
- You are available to start at TUI fly between January 2017 and April 2017 until at least November 2017.
- You like to work in a dynamic team of Cockpit- and Cabin crew members to give our passengers a pleasant and safe flight!
TUI fly offers you a varied and fascinating job in a young and dynamic company, where the feeling of being on holiday never disappears.
We offer you a contract of limited duration (we offer 3 seasonal contracts of min. 8 months/year), an attractive salary package and the opportunity to build up hours.
You are passionate about aviation and appreciate the captivating tourism sector? Do not hesitate any longer and apply for the job now!
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.