Certification Engineer - Air Extraction
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions based in Leighton Buzzard, including a Certification Engineer – GAX Specialist
Reporting to the Certification Manager, you will be responsible for effective progression of certification schedules, ensuring that the designs comply with all the relevant EASA or FAA regulations for passenger aircraft seating, as well as meeting the defined contract requirements and scope of work.
Key Responsibilities include -
- Participating in the verification and certification of galley systems onto the A350 XWB aircraft – Principal roles will be centred in the Galley Air Extraction discipline, with some cross-skilling into other areas
- Works with team members and autonomously to conduct Systems Qualification and Development testing on galleys, including test preparation, test conduct, fault finding, results analysis, and documentation generation.
- Also participates in the generation of clearances through analysis and similarity statements
- Conducts design validation and certification reviews on new designs and change requests.
- Escalation of any certification issues impacting on programmes to the Verification and Test Manager
- Any other reasonable duties
We are looking for someone who has an Engineering degree or ONC/HNC in design related field and/or proven related experience -
Extensive knowledge of Galley Air Extraction systems and galleys, preferably with an aerospace background.
A detailed knowledge of the certification and test structures and practices
Effective oral and written communication skills
Good team working skills
The ability to work with a low level of supervision and intervention
Interpersonal skills, and the ability to lead and develop others
MS Word, Excel and OutlookLI-CM1
More searches like this
- Aerospace Engineering UK Pounds Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Systems Engineering UK Pounds Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Certification Systems Engineer UK Pounds Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Lead Systems Engineer UK Pounds Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- System Interfaces - Systems Engineer UK Pounds Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire