A320 Captains Required - Short Screening Time Line
Great chance to join a dynamic and fast growing airline.
The Airline is operating on A320 and A319 Aircrafts at the moment with plans of extending fleet to long haul aircrafts in the future.
West Air is offering 4 roster patterns to allow commuting, as well as Amazing Annual Salary Package. The airline is a winner of multiple awards, and prides themselves with high quality and efficient service.
With a screening timeline of less than 5 months, you can explore China and its benefits very soon.
The Minimum Requirements Are:
- 500 PIC Hours on A319/A320/A321
- Current and Valid ATPL
- Last Flight Within 12 Months (6 Months Preferably)
- ICAO English Level 4 or Above
- Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Passion for Flying and Looking for an Opportunity of High Earnings and Excellent Work-Life Balance.
- Resident contract
- 3 weeks on / 1 week off
- 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
- 15 days on per Calendar Month
- Safety Bonus paid in RMB annually)
- Travel Allowance paid every 6 months)
- Completion Bonus paid annually depends on service year)
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Derek or Anna to obtain more details.
Apply for A320 Captains Required - Short Screening Time Line
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly