A320 A321 LTC TRI TRE | Vietnam Airlines
A320 A321 | LTC TRI TRE | Vietnam
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting expression of interest from A320/A321 LTC/TRI/TRE for the placement of A320/A321 LTC/TRI/TRE on a 5 year term contract with Vietnam Airlines based in Vietnam.
A320 A321 Vietnam Airlines Contract
A320 A321 LTC TRI TRE offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 year term
Aircraft Type: A320/A321
A320 A321 VIETNAM AIRLINES
A320 A321 Minimum Requirements
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft
- 500 Total PIC Hours on A320/A321
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Valid OPC on A320
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Currently working as a LTC/TRI/TRE on type, ideally for 2 years. Must be able to provide an A320 TRI/TRE certificate from your CAA (if not on licence)
FLY TO 65!
SCREENING DATES CONFIRMED THROUGH OUT 2016 - APPLY NOW!
Commuting roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with other patterns available on request. FOC tickets for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network. World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.