B737NG Non-Rated Captains
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client SunExpress are currently seeking Captains for a non-rated B737NG role.
This opportunity is open to JAA/EASA licence holders with 4,000 hours total time and 1,500 hours on aircraft over 27 tonnes MTOW as well as 500 hours PIC.
Minimum requirements include:
- EU National with JAA License (some restrictions apply)
- 4000 hours total time
- 500 hours PIC time (Must be currently flying as PIC)
- 1500 hours flying time on JET aircraft over 27 tonnes (Can be FO hours)
- Less than 60 years of age at time of application
- Date of last flight MUST be within past 12 months (SIM only not acceptable)
- Min 3 years airline pilot experience.
Some highlights of the package include:
- Salary can be paid in Lira or Euro
- Commuting roster available with 7 consecutive days off every calendar month
- Access to fantastic routes with travel on Lufthansa, SunExpress and Turkish Airlines networks
A bank guarantee letter is required with the amount of EUR15,000 for type rating bond purposes - this is decreasing proportionately each year.
Loss of licence, health insurance, accident insurance all provided.
If you are interested in this position or have any queries please contact Bob Fleming on email ID: email@example.com
Apply for B737NG Non-Rated Captains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly